How does it work?
Microneedling is the use of tiny needles to penetrate through the skin to induce a wound healing reaction. This results in hundreds of microchannels created in the skin which increases the delivery of the specialist product and stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin fibres. This increased production of natural fibres within the skin means the treatment works very well at treating scars such as post acne scarring, stretch marks as well as fine lines and wrinkles, and smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
For treatment of:
Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores, but also could be used on the neck, decollete, and scalp.
How many treatments will i need?
A series of treatments is usually recommended 4-6 weeks apart, although 1-2 sessions works well as a general skin refreshment. It is suitable for all skin types.
What are the benefits?
- Pain free (due to topical anaesthetic use pre treatment) treatment with little downtime
- Increased collagen production, for natural skin rejuvenation
- Effectively repairs scars. Acne scars, pock marks and stretch marks are eliminated. Instant results, that actually improve over time
- Reduces discolouration
- Renews tired looking skin. Lines and wrinkles are reduced
- Instant results, that actually improve over time
What are the results like?