KELLY RIPA AND RYAN SEACREST.
WHAT IS SKINPEN?
SkinPen by Crown Aesthetics uses ‘collagen induction therapy’ to treat melasma – also known as skin discoloration – as well as acne and surgical scars. You know it’s safe because it’s the first globally approved microneedling device with a C.E. mark and I.S.O. certification.
With as few as three non-invasive and affordable treatments spaced 30 days apart, you can improve your appearance for six months after your last treatment – and step out with confidence.
Here’s what you can expect from a SkinPen treatment:
• A plan for optimal results. Your practitioner may recommend a course of procedures based on your individual goals. Maintenance of your procedure might require multiple treatments.
• A short procedure time. The treatment will likely take about 40 minutes.
• A mild sensation. Most patients report feeling only the slight vibration of SkinPen during the procedure.
• Minimal post-procedure effects. The skin will appear slightly pink to red immediately post-procedure, similar to a mild to moderate sunburn. Additionally, the most common treatment responses experienced were dryness, rough skin, tightness, redness, itching, peeling, discomfort, tenderness, and burning. These conditions resolve over time without any further complications. Please see patient labelling for detailed safety information.
• Soothing aftercare. Your practitioner will provide Skinfuse® LIFT, a clean, non-cytotoxic hydrogel used to prevent the skin from drying out post-treatment.
• An effective post-procedure protocol. Your practitioner might recommend an aftercare regimen. Ask about Skinfuse, Crown Aesthetics’ 90-day protocol specifically formulated to support your skin following microneedling.
Imagine results with little downtime. Here’s an actual SkinPen patient captured in unretouched pictures over 72 hours. (Patient age: 34. These results will vary by individual.)